Recognized since 2016
Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
Litigation - Trusts and Estates
Trusts and Estates
Paul Fidler joined the firm in 1996 and became a Partner in 2003. His practice emphasizes estate planning and administration; trust administration; income taxation of estates, trusts and individuals; planning for charitable gifts and foundations; and business succession planning.
Paul is a frequent speaker and author on a wide range of estate planning topics. Paul has a particularly strong expertise in qualified retirement plans and IRAs, which often are a client’s most valuable asset. In 2012, while Chair of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association (CMBA) Estate Planning, Probate & Trust Law Section, Paul had the opportunity to coordinate and host the “Hot Topics for Estate Planners” seminar. His presentation at the CMBA Estate Planning Institute entitled, “Spendthrift Provisions: Wouldn’t You Like to be a Spendthrift Too?” was also published in the Probate Law Journal of Ohio.
Paul is an active member of the Broadview Road Church of Christ, where he currently serves as Treasurer, a Trustee, and on various service-oriented committees.
Paul enjoys playing soccer in adult soccer leagues. Paul lives in Olmsted Falls with his wife, Katie, and two children.
- One Cleveland Center, Suite 900
1375 East Ninth Street
Cleveland, OH 44114
- The Ohio State University, J.D., graduated 1996
- Penn State, B.S., graduated 1993
- Ohio, State of Ohio
- American Bar Association - Member
- Ohio State Bar Association - Member
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association - Member
- Estate Planning, Probate, and Trust Law Section of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association - Former Chairman
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Tax Court
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Trusts and Estates
- Nonprofit / Charities Law
- Tax Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.