Recognized since 2013
Personal Injury Litigation
Following the wrongful death of a family member, William chose a career as a personal injury lawyer so that he could represent the interests of others going through similar experiences as his.
After receiving an Honours Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Guelph, majoring in Criminal Justice and Public Policy, William earned his law degree from Queen’s University. Called to the bar in 2018, William joined McLeish Orlando as an Associate.
While studying at Queen’s, William served as a volunteer caseworker at Queen’s Legal Aid, helping members of the local community with their legal problems. For his legal work, he was awarded the McDougal-Watson Memorial Award for “excellence in file management, hard work, and commitment to the achievement and development of the goals of Queens Legal Aid”. William’s work with vulnerable members of the community through Legal Aid further supported his interest in personal injury law. William is passionate about helping people when they need it most, such as after suffering an injury or the death of a loved one.
As a lawyer, William has appeared at the License Appeal Tribunal, the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, and the Ontario Court of Appeal. William is a member of the Ontario Trial Lawyers’ Association, the Ontario Bar Association, The American Association for Justice, The Advocates’ Society, Canadian Bar Association and the Law Society of Ontario.
- 151 Yonge Street, Suite 1800
Toronto, ON M5C 2W7
- Queen’s University, Juris Doctor, graduated 2017
- University of Guelph, Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Criminal Justice and Public Policy, graduated 2014
- Cycle Toronto - Past Director
- Ontario Bar Association Insurance Litigation Section - Chair
- Ontario Safety League [est. 1905] - Chair
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association - Past President
- Ontaro Neurotrauma Foundation - Vice Chair Recognition and Awareness
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Active Transportation Champion of the Year Award -2012 Toronto Centre for Active Transportation
- Certified Specialist in Civil Litigation designated by the Law Society of Upper Canada
- Lexpert Ranked
- Distinguished Service Award -2011 Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.