Recognized since 2007
Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
Mike Bell focuses his practice on complex business litigation and arbitration. He has extensive expertise in handling disputes involving contracts, UCC, fraud, fiduciary duty, corporate and partnership duties, business torts, energy, lender liability, real estate, and insurance recovery.
Mr. Bell is Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He is a member of the Panel of Distinguished Neutrals of the International Institute of Conflict Prevention and Resolution (CPR).
Contact & Links
- 811 Main Street, Suite 2500
Houston, TX 77002-6129
- The University of Texas, J.D., cum laude
- Vanderbilt University, B.A.
- Texas, State Bar of Texas
- New York, State Bar of New York
- American Bar Association - Member
- Christ Church Cathedral - Vestry
- Houston Bar Association - Member
- Southampton Civil Club Legal Restrictions Committee - Chairman
- State Bar of Texas; Litigation Section - Member
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District for the Southern District of Texas
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Aviation Litigation
- The Best Lawyers in America® by Woodward/White Inc. (Personal Injury Litigation-Defendant), 2007-2020
- Texas Super Lawyers® by Thomson Reuters (Business Litigation), 2008-2011
CertificationsBoard Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.