Mark Wilson focuses his national practice on intellectual property litigation and other complex business cases.
Mark has been recognized in Best Lawyers in America, Chambers Partners USA, IAM Patent 1000, World Trademark Review 1000, North Carolina Super Lawyers, and North Carolina’s Legal Elite. World Trademark Review 1000 refers to Mark as “a level-headed guy who is not afraid to take on the hardest cases,” calls him “practical, strategic, accessible and reasonably priced,” and commends him for having “exceptional listening skills and know[ing] what it takes to win complicated trademark cases.” IAM Patent 1000 calls Mark “the person to call” when facing difficult infringement matters.
Mark came to the firm in 2007 as a partner after practicing law for nine years in the intellectual property group at Alston & Bird.
- Significant experience as lead counsel in patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, and technology license litigation
- Represents large, medium and small companies in important business litigation matters
- Over 20 years of experience focused on intellectual property litigation
- Licensed Practitioner in patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secret cases
- Regularly represents clients as plaintiffs and defendants in federal and state court cases
- Represented clients at hundreds of depositions, mediations, court hearings, and trial
- Has handled appeals at the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit and Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- Favorably resolved many cases prior to trial through sound litigation strategy