Recognized since 2010
Raleigh, North Carolina
Civil Rights Law
Employment Law - Individuals
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Mr. Philbeck's legal abilities and ethics have been recognized by his peers who voted him in "Best Lawyers in America" (Woodard/White) for Commercial Litigation (2010-Present) and for Employmnet Litigation (2012-Present). Mr. Philbeck has also named as one of the "Top 100 Lawyers in North Carolina" for three years (2009, 2014, 2015) by Law & Politics based on peer ratings. Business North Carolina magazine has listed Mr. Philbeck as among North Carolina's "Legal Elite" (2007-2013) and Law & Politics has listed him as a "North Carolina Super Lawyer" (2006-Present) based on peer ratings. In 2013, Lawyers' Weekly named Mr. Philbeck as a "Leader in the Law." In 2005, the Triangle Business Journal has named him as a top "40 under 40" Leadership Award recipient.
Mr. Philbeck regularly volunteers services pro bono for such programs as Project Together, which provides representation for victims of domestic abuse. He also mentors youth by serving as a judge for the Capital Area Teen Court program and as a judge for the Richard A. Lord Moot Court Competition at Campbell Law School. Mr. Philbeck has been a long time fellow at Leadership North Carolina, Leadership Triangle, and at the North Carolina Institute for Political Leadership.
- 434 Fayetteville Street, Suite 2500
Raleigh, NC 27601
- Valparaiso University, J.D., graduated 1992
- North Carolina, North Carolina Bar Association
- American Association for Justice - Member
- Everett Craven American Inn of Court - Member
- Litigation Counsel of America - Charter Fellow
- Melvin Belli Society - Fellow
- National Employment Lawyers Association - Member
- North Carolina Bar Association - Member
- Wake County Bar Association - Member
- Employment Law - Individuals, Raleigh (2021)
- Civil Rights Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Labor and Employment
- State and Federal
- Recipient, Lawyers Weekly's "Leader in the Law" Award (2013)
- Listed, Super Lawyer's "Top 100 Lawyer" for NC (2009, 2013, 2015)
- Martindale Hubbell "AV" Rated Lawyer (2005-Current)
- Recipient, Triangle Business Journal's "40 Under 40" Leadership Award (2005)
- Listed, North Carolina "Super Lawyers" by Law & Politics (2006-Current)
- Listed, Business North Carolina's "Legal Elite" (2007-Current)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.