Recognized since 1983
Columbia, South Carolina
Trusts and Estates
Donny Dial assists businesses and families in reducing their taxes.
He works with many businesses in all areas of tax planning. And he helps families with sophisticated techniques such as leveraged gifts and family limited partnerships that reduce estate taxes and the costs of probate.
Mr. Dial has represented the telephone industry and the manufactured-housing industry before the South Carolina Department of Revenue on sales tax issues and numerous multi-state businesses on income allocation and apportionment issues.
He has served as an adjunct professor in estate taxation for 17 years at the University of South Carolina School of Law.
He has been listed in the publication for Tax Law and for Trust and Estates for over 25 years. He is also recognized in the 2016 South Carolina Super Lawyers for Tax. Mr. Dial served as an original member and as chairman of the board that certifies tax law specialists in South Carolina.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hsblawfirm.com/Attorneys/J-Donald-Dial,-Jr
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1201 Main Street, 22nd Floor
P.O. Box 11889
Columbia, SC 29211-1889
- Sex: Male
- Columbia University, J.D.
- New York University, LL.M
- Princeton University, BA
- South Carolina, South Carolina
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel - Fellow
- American College of Tax Counsel - Fellow
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Tax Law, Columbia, SC (2014)
- Trusts and Estates, Columbia, SC (2013)
- Tax Law, Columbia, SC (2012)
- Trusts and Estates, Columbia, SC (2010)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Estates
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.