Recognized since 2018
Real Estate Law
Cullen Aderhold represents domestic and foreign clients in a wide variety of commercial real estate, corporate, partnership, and other business transactions. His clients include owners, buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, and brokers in connection with the acquisition, sale, development, financing, leasing, and operation of commercial real estate. He represents clients in the formation and restructuring of, and mergers and acquisitions of, partnerships, limited liability companies, and corporations, as well as lenders and borrowers in connection with loans, loan modifications, and workouts. Mr. Cullen represents foreign investors doing business in the United States, U.S. companies doing business with foreign investors, and general business transactions.
Mr. Aderhold currently serves as a director of McGuire, Craddock & Strother, P.C. and as head of the firm’s Commercial Real Estate practice group. In addition, Mr. Aderhold was selected by peers for inclusion in the Best Lawyers in America for his work in the area of Real Estate Law. He is rated AV Preeminent by LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.mcslaw.com/attorneys/j-cullen-aderhold/
- 500 North Akard Street. Suite 2200
Dallas, TX 75201
- The University of Texas at Austin , J.D., graduated 1979
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A., with honors, graduated 1976
- Texas, State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association - Member
- Dallas Bar Association - Member
- State Bar of Texas - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Real Estate Law
- Best Lawyers in America, 2018-2022
- Rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
- Legal Leaders/Top Rated Lawyers, ALM and Martindale-Hubbell, 2013-2020
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.