Recognized since 2007
Clarke Keller's practice focuses on defending Kentucky-area emergency medical service providers, product liability litigation and transportation law, including aviation, motor carriers and railroads. He serves as chair of the Business Litigation Group in the firm's Lexington office. He helped a start-up commercial enterprise obtain an FAA exemption and Certificate of Authorization to operate an unmanned aerial system (UAS) or drone, for commercial purposes. Additionally, Mr. Keller also maintains a successful mediation practice, having effectively mediated hundreds of cases throughout his career.
Clarke was an officer and helicopter pilot in the U.S. Air Force from 1974-81 and served as a helicopter pilot in the Kentucky Army National Guard from 1983 to 1990. Mr. Keller recently completed eight years of service on the Board of Trustees for Lexington Catholic High School, two of those years as Chair, and is a member and lector of Christ the King Cathedral Parish. He's also a member of the St. Vincent de Paul Society and past president of the Notre Dame Club of Central Kentucky.
- 250 West Main Street, Suite 2300
Lexington, KY 40507-1758
- University of Kentucky, J.D., graduated 1984
- University of Notre Dame, BBA, graduated 1973
- Kentucky, Kentucky Bar Association
- American Bar Association - Member
- Kentucky Bar Association - Member
- Fayette County Bar Association - Member
- Mediation Center of Kentucky - Certified Mediator
- Association of Defense Trial Attorneys - Member
- Transportation Lawyers Association - Member
- Defense Research Institute (DRI) - Member
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- Commercial Litigation
- Martindale-Hubbell AV-rated
- Kentucky Super Lawyers (2007-present)
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation
- Transportation Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.