Recognized since 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
Banking and Finance Law
Ben Davis advises banks and other financial institutions on a variety of issues related to financial institution services and operations. His practice also includes helping financial institutions address regulatory compliance issues, including data security, payment systems and consumer protection. In addition, Ben has experience helping companies draft and negotiate general business contracts, from general commercial terms and conditions to complex licensing and services agreements.
Ben advises banks and other financial institutions on a wide variety of issues related to financial institution services and operations. He has drafted and negotiated customer-facing and vendor-facing agreements in such areas as core processing, Internet banking, e-statements, deposit operations, remote deposit capture, mobile banking (including mobile capture), wire transfer, ACH origination and processing, credit and debit cards, interest rate swap agreements, deposit account control arrangements, lockboxes, safe deposit boxes, overnight depositories, ATMs, cash delivery services, and merchant services. Ben also has extensive experience with check negotiation and check fraud issues as well as powers of attorney.
After graduating law school, Ben served on active duty in the Pentagon from 1998-2002, as a military attorney in the Office of the Army General Counsel. As an Assistant to the Army General counsel, he handled legal issues involving Arlington National Cemetery, the turn-over of the Panama Canal, and domestic and international Corps of Engineers projects.
- Wells Fargo Capitol Center, Suite 1700
150 Fayetteville Street
P.O. Box 1800
Raleigh, NC 27602
- Yale University, JD, graduated 1998
- Wake Forest University, BA, graduated 1994
- North Carolina, North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina, Wake County
- American Bar Association, Business Section - Member
- North Carolina Bar Association - Member, Business Section
- Wake County Bar Association - Member
- North Carolina Professional Lobbyists Association - Member
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of North Carolina
- Banking and Finance Law
- Financial Services Regulation Law
- Media Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.