Recognized since 2014
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Litigation - Environmental
Mr. Harrell’s practice includes representing chemical manufacturing facilities and environmental insurers in actions alleging personal exposure, diminution of property value, and other damages. He has also defended clients in cases involving claims of contamination from oil and gas operations.
In addition to his environmental practice, Mr. Harrell has handled a variety of commercial litigation matters, including breach of contract claims, as well as defended professional liability claims brought against environmental consultants, engineers, and other professionals. He is also the coordinator of pro bono legal services for the Baton Rouge office.
Contact & Links
- II City Plaza, Suite 1100
400 Convention Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70802-5618
- Louisiana State University and Agricultural and Mechanical College, BA, graduated 1994
- Louisiana, Louisiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association - Member, Mass Torts Litigation Committee
- Baton Rouge Bar Association - Member
- Louisiana State Bar Association - Member
- Rotary Club of Baton Rouge - Member
- Rotary Club of Baton Rouge Foundation - Member, Board of Trustees
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Litigation - Environmental
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale Hubbell
- The Best Lawyers in America
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.