Associate at the Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Restructuring, Arbitration and Litigation. His practice focuses on civil and commercial litigation, domestic and international arbitration and in bankruptcy proceedings (reorganization and liquidation).
Activities and Memberships
- Professor of Civil Law, Universidad Diego Portales (since 2018).
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad de Chile (since 2017).
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad Diego Portales (2012-2018).
- Member of the Executive Committee of the Chilean Institute of Procedural Law (2013-2016).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.Member of the ICC Young Arbitration Forum (ICC YAF).