Recognized since 2021
Iselin, New Jersey
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Ms. Hsieh concentrates her practice in commercial litigation. Her experience encompasses employment discrimination and retaliation actions and includes the representation of both plaintiffs and defendants in employment-related matters. She represents clients in commercial business disputes and has also handled litigation in the areas of construction law and trusts and estates.
At the federal court level, Ms. Hsieh has assisted with actions in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, including defending against Title IX claims on behalf of institutions of higher education and serving as local counsel for several related environmental and toxic tort matters. She has prepared filings for the New Jersey Supreme Court and New Jersey Superior Court Appellate Division, has participated in mediation and arbitration proceedings, has handled all aspects of discovery including taking and defending depositions, is familiar with all aspects of pretrial motion practice including summary judgment motions, and has assisted in trial preparation.
- 99 Wood Avenue South
Iselin, NJ 08830
- Columbia University, J.D., graduated 2012
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, B.A., graduated 2008
- New Jersey, 2012
- New York, 2013
- South Asian Bar Association of New Jersey - Member
- Asian Pacific American Lawyers Association of New Jersey - Secretary (2021-2022_); Board of Directors (2020-2021)
- Association of the Federal Bar of New Jersey - Member
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.