Ilona Ely Grenadier
- Position: Partner. Founding Partner
- Background: Born, Baltimore, Maryland, May 18, 1940; admitted to Virginia Bar in 1968.
- Education: Mount Holyoke College (B.A., 1962); George Washington University (J.D., cum laude, 1967). Order of the Coif.
- Member: Alexandria, Fairfax, Virginia and American (Member, Family Law Section) Bar Associations; Virginia State Bar; Virginia Trial Lawyers Association; American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers; International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.
- Honors: Listed in Best Lawyers in America since inception. Listed Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers. AV Rated Martindale Hubbell. Listed in Washingtonian Magazine's Best Divorce Lawyers
- Practice Areas: Family Law; Domestic Relations; Divorce; Custody & Visitation; Child Support; Alimony; Equitable Distribution; Premarital Agreements; Marital Agreements; Post Nuptial Agreements; Name Changes; Stepchild adoption; and other matters involving family issues.
- E-mail Address: email@example.com; Telephone: 703 683 9000
- Offices in Virginia: Alexandria City, Reston (Fairfax County) and Loudoun County, Virginia; practices in Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax, Loudoun, Fauquier, Stafford, Spotsylvania, Fredericksburg, Charlottesville, and other areas in Virginia
- Experienced attorney with an excellent reputation for success in both mediating and litigating domestic disputes.