Recognized since 2019
Administrative and Public Law
Life Sciences Practice
Partner of Carey and co-head of the firm’s Life Sciences and Biotechnology and Public Law Groups. His practice focuses on life sciences, biotechnology and public law, advising companies on intellectual property issues related to the pharmaceutical industry, cosmetics, medical devices, commercialization and advertisement of these products, scientific research, clinical studies, regulation of medical professions, privacy, data protection, public and private procurement and biddings, licenses, distribution and franchises. He also represents clients in administrative processes and in sanitary, administrative and judicial litigation derived from those operations.
Activities and Memberships
- Visiting professor in the Health and Pharmaceutical Innovation Law Degree, coordinated by the Institute of Legal Research, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (since 2020).
- Professor of the Post-graduate Course of Regulatory Affairs in the Pharmaceutical Sector, Universidad de Chile (since 2017).
- Professor of the Course on updating biotechnological products, School of Pharmacy, Universidad de Valparaíso (since 2015).
- Professor of Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs in the Pharmaceutical, Biological and Cosmetic Products Degree, Universidad de Chile (since 2009).
- Professor of the Interuniversity Master's Degree in Bioethics, Universidad del Desarrollo (2017).
- Assistant Professor of Civil Law, Universidad de Chile (2005-2009).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter in The Food, Beverage and Cosmetics Law Review, The Law Reviews (2022).
- Co-author of The Pharma Legal Handbook: Chile, Pharma Boardroom (2019).
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter about pharmacovigilance in the collection “Pharmaceutical Regulatory Science: Pharmacovigilance in Latin America", ASDIN (2019).
- Co-author of the article "Protection and Exclusivity of Test Data of Pharmaceutical Products in Chile", Revista de Derecho Económico, Universidad de Chile (2017).
- Author of several local and foreign publications related to life sciences and regulatory law.
- Speaker in lectures and seminars in regulatory matters in Chile and abroad.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.carey.cl/en/resume/ignacio-gillmore/
- Isidora Goyenechea 2800, Piso 43
- Chile, Chile, Bar Association of Chile
- Life Sciences Practice, Santiago, Chile (2021)
- Administrative and Public Law
- Life Sciences Practice
- Recognized in Life Sciences, Chambers Latin America.
- Recognized in Thought Leaders Global Elite: Life Sciences, Regulatory/Patent Litigation, Who’s Who Legal.
- Recognized in Intellectual Property and Administrative Law, Latin Lawyer 250.
- Recognized in Intellectual Property, Best Lawyers.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.