Recognized since 2008
Intellectual Property Law
Ian has extensive experience in a wide range of contentious and non-contentious intellectual property law disputes and transactions covering all intellectual property regimes including patents, copyright, trade marks and related competition law issues, with a particular emphasis on strategic intellectual property litigation. Recently Ian’s practice has involved major national and multi-jurisdictional patent litigation in the pharmaceutical, life sciences, and resources/metallurgical sectors.
Ian is supported by outstanding internal legal and technical teams that work with clients to:
- initially ascertain the client’s commercial objectives;
- develop an agreed strategy best designed to achieve those objectives; and
- thereafter work within agreed legal costs budgets to achieve those agreed objectives.
A selection of recent and current cases in which Ian has acted, or is continuing to act, both at first instance and at the appellate level, together with Ian’s recent awards, professional memberships, recent client comments, professional qualifications and contributions to the continued development of intellectual property law and practice are set out below.
- E-mail: IPascarl@davies.com.au
- Lawyer Page: https://dcc.com/people/ian-pascarl
- Level 15
1 Nicholson Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
18 The Best Lawyers in Australia™ awards
- Biotechnology Law, Melbourne, Australia (2017)
- Biotechnology Law
- Intellectual Property Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.