Recognized since 2023
Criminal Defense: White-Collar
Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
Ian Fischer is an accomplished litigator whose problem-solving and advocacy skills help his clients achieve critical outcomes. He has a strong record of success in resolving complicated legal issues that would otherwise hamper business operations. Ian represents clients with complex contract disputes, business torts, class actions, and actions alleging Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO), False Claims Act, or antitrust violations. Ian works closely with his clients to understand their specific goals for each dispute they face and to develop practical approaches to achieving those goals.
In addition to his civil defense work, Ian leverages his experience as a former public defender to assist clients in the unfortunate event that they must interact with the criminal justice system. Ian assists clients who are facing an investigation into potential criminal conduct, who are defending against criminal charges or who are called upon as a witness to, or victim of, a criminal offense.
Ian completed a year-long clerkship with Chief Justice Ruth McGregor at the Arizona Supreme Court.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 602-248-1000
- Phone Number: 602-248-1000
- Lawyer Page: https://www.jaburgwilk.com/our-people/ian-m-fischer
- 3200 North Central Avenue, Suite 2000
Phoenix, AZ 85012
- Arizona State University, J.D., Arizona State University Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, summa cum laude, , graduated 2008
- Beloit College, B.A.,, graduated 1999
- London School of Economics and Political Science, B.A.
- Arizona, 2008
- Aid to Adoption of Special Kids (AASK) - Special Friend, 2006-2010
- SOUNDS Academy - Board of Directors, 2016-present; Board Chair, 2019-present
- State Bar of Arizona - Member
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- Commercial Litigation
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Best Lawyers in America - Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants, 2023, 2024
- Southwest Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Insurance Law
- Litigation - Insurance
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.