I. Bryce Moses
Wingate, Russotti, Shapiro, Moses & Halperin, LLP
Recognized since 2020
New York, New York
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
"Trying a client’s case is a tremendous privilege, and one that I never take for granted."
About I. Bryce Moses
For nearly 25 years, WRSH partner I. Bryce Moses has been trying cases. Starting as a prosecutor in Miami, Florida, in 1993 and now as a senior trial attorney at WRSH, Bryce continues to fight for people seriously injured due to the negligence of others. A trial attorney whose "...trial skills and preparation not only showed in his success after success in trial, but earned the respect of opposing counsel,” Bryce has successfully fought for clients against municipalities and corporate defendants, receiving multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements.
Most recently, Bryce obtained a verdict of $5.5 million against Con Edison in Kings County.
Bryce's results have earned him the privilege, at the request of the New York State Bar Association and the New York Trial Lawyers Association, of lecturing hundreds of practicing New York lawyers on winning trial techniques. His clients enjoy a wonderful trial success rate that provides them with well-deserved results. He has conducted trials in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, and Suffolk. Bryce is admitted to practice law in the states of New York and Florida.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 347-269-1715
- Phone Number: 347-269-1715
- Lawyer Page: https://www.wrshlaw.com/attorneys/bryce-moses.html
- The Graybar Building, Suite 2700
420 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10170
- New York Law School, J.D.
- Tufts University, B.A.
- Florida, 1993
- New York, 1995
- U.S District Court, Eastern District of NY
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
7 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
6 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- New York Law Journal Top Verdicts of New York #2
- Top 25 Trial Lawyers for Motor Vehicle
- Super Lawyers® Rising Stars™
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 25 Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers Association
- Lawyers of Distinction
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.