Recognized since 2008
Litigation - Intellectual Property
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Hugh Fain has been a litigator and dispute resolver for over thirty years. With broad experience as a civil trial attorney, his practice has focused on commercial and business litigation, including contract disputes, business torts, employment law, intellectual property, construction litigation, and shareholder and partnership disputes. Hugh is licensed in both Texas and Virginia.
Hugh is Past President of the Virginia Bar Association and Past President of the Bar Association for the City of Richmond. He has been named by his peers in Chambers USA and Best Lawyers in America in four categories; Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Employment Litigation, and Intellectual Property Litigation. Hugh is a Fellow of the Virginia Law Foundation.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.spottsfain.com/our-team/hugh-m-fain-iii
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 411 East Franklin Street, Suite 600
Richmond, VA 23219
- University of Virginia , J.D., graduated 1983
- Virginia Military Institute, BA, graduated 1980
- Virginia, Virginia State Bar
- Texas, State Bar of Texas
- Richmond Bar Association - President, 2006-2007
- Virginia Bar Association - Past President
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Bet-the-Company Litigation, Richmond (2023)
- Bet-the-Company Litigation, Richmond (2021)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Business Disputes
- Civil Litigation
- Complex Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- Labor and Employment
- Partnership Disputes
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.