Horacio Alonso is Devesa & Calvo Abogados’ first line of defence as far as administrative and urban planning law are considered with these disciplines in which he has specialised and gained a PhD. A thorough lawyer and strategist, Horacio carefully studies the cases he takes on in defence of our clients’ interests against the Administration. With a passion for teaching, which he combines with his intense activity as a lawyer, Horacio is an adjunct lecturer at the University of Alicante’s Faculty of Law, and he is also the author of the prestigious book, ‘Derecho administrativo y Teoría del Derecho. Tres cuestiones fundamentales’ (Administrative Law and Theory of Law. Three Key Questions), published by Editorial Palestra. Moreover, Horacio Alonso possesses extensive experience in matters of property law, having advised investors, developers and constructors in multiple transactions while ensuring these transactions were closed with full legal guarantees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law – University of Alicante.
- Bachelor’s degree in Political Science – Miguel Hernández University of Elche.
- Graduate in Spatial Planning – University of Valencia (Instituto Valenciano de Administración Pública – Valencian Institute of Public Administration).
- PhD in Law – University of Alicante.
- Adjunct lecturer at the Law Faculty of the University of Alicante.
- Author of the book ‘Derecho administrativo y Teoría del Derecho. Tres cuestiones fundamentales.’