Recognized since 1989
Buffalo, New York
Criminal Defense: General Practice
Criminal Defense: White-Collar
DUI / DWI Defense
Herbert L. Greenman concentrates his practice in the area of criminal defense and has extensive experience in matters that include criminal trials, criminal appeals, constitutional law, narcotic cases, and search and seizure.
Mr. Greenman began his career as an assistant district attorney for Erie County, prosecuting drug felonies from 1973 to 1974. He has been in private practice since 1974 and has earned several awards and distinctions throughout his career, including the Thurgood S. Marshall Award for Outstanding Criminal Practitioner from the New York State Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- Numerous articles for seminars, including updates on criminal law (federal and state), motion practice, trial procedures, search and seizure, and federal sentencing guidelines
- Lecturer at several seminars for the New York State Bar Association, the Bar Association of Erie County, and the Federal Bar
- Previous instructor from 1979-99 at the State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law, Trial Techniques Program for second- and third-year students
Contact & Links
- 42 Delaware Avenue, Suite 120
Buffalo, NY 14202
- State University of New York at Buffalo, J.D., graduated 1972
- Buffalo State College State University of New York, B.A., graduated 1968
- Bowling Green State University
- New York, 1973
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Criminal Defense: General Practice, Buffalo (2014)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- DUI / DWI Defense
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.