Recognized since 1983
Project Finance Law
Real Estate Law
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.kmklaw.com/professionals-Herb_Weiss
- One East Fourth Street, Suite 1400
Cincinnati, OH 45202
- University of Cincinnati, J.D., graduated 1965
- University of Cincinnati, BA, graduated 1962
- Ohio, Ohio State Bar Association
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Project Finance Law, Cincinnati (2013)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Project Finance Law
- Real Estate Law
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Recipient of 2009 Robert L. Hausser Memorial Award from the Real Property Section of the Ohio State Bar Association
- The American College of Real Estate Lawyers
- Listed in Chambers USA: America's Leading Business Lawyers
- Named to Ohio Super Lawyers
Herb WeissMr. Weiss was appointed to the City of Cincinnati Historical Conservation Board for a three year term; In 2009 he received the Robert L. Hausser Memorial Award from the Ohio State Bar Association for outstanding achievement, contribution, and leadership in the practice of real property law. Mr. Weiss has been a member of the American College of Real Estate Lawyers for more than 25 years.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.