Recognized since 2009
Litigation - Construction
Chip spent six years at Bedell, Dittmar, DeVault and Pillans (now Bedell, Dittmar, DeVault Pillans and Coxe) then went to work at Baumer, Bradford and Walters. The firm then merged with Smith, Gambrell and Russell where Chip was an equity partner. In 2007 Chip founded Bachara Construction Law Group.
His courtroom experience include numerous cases tried to judgment in state and federal courts and before arbitration panels. He has served as lead counsel in seveal of the most complex construction cases in Florida. Chip was in the first class of lawyers to become Board Certiified in Construction Law by The Florida Bar. Chip is also certified by the Florida Supreme Court as a Civil Mediator and approved by the American Arbitration Association as a construction arbitrator for complex constrcution disputes.
Chip was recognized by Best Lawyers in 2012 as the Lawyer of the Year for Construction Law in Jacksonville. Chip was appointed by Governor Rick Scott to, and is currently serving as Chair of, the Fourth Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission. Chip and his wife Carrie, have a daughter, Blake and a son, Hank.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://bacharagroup.com/chip-bachara/
- The Wells Fargo Center, Suite 1800
One Independent Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32202
- Mercer University , J.D., graduated 1986
- University of Florida, BBC, graduated 1982
- Florida, The Florida Bar
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Construction Law, Jacksonville (2021)
- Construction Law, Jacksonville (2019)
- Litigation - Construction, Jacksonville (2017)
- Litigation - Construction, Jacksonville (2012)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Construction Law
- Litigation - Construction
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Disputes
- Insurance Coverage
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.