Recognized since 2019
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Private Equity Law
Venture Capital Law
Henrik Armah is a shareholder in the M&A/Corporate group of Greenberg Traurig's German office. He advises international and domestic clients on M&A transactions, joint ventures, corporate transformations and on all general matters of corporate law. He specializes in cross border transactions (buy side and sell side). His clients include industry players as well as private equity, venture capital and strategic investors.
Henrik is an expert with particular experience in the technology, media, telecoms, industrial, life sciences, and real estate sectors. Henrik started his career as an attorney with focus on transactions in 2007. He spent parts of his legal traineeship in New York and was on secondment in London.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: +4930700171100
- Phone Number: +4930700171100
- Lawyer Page: https://www.gtlaw.com/de/professionals/a/armah-dr-henrik
- The Westlight
Budapester Str. 35
- Gender: Male
- Germany, Rechtsanwaltskammer Berlin
- German Courts
- Media Law, Berlin, Germany (2024)
- Corporate Law
- Media Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Private Equity Law
- Venture Capital Law
- Listed, IFLR1000, "Notable Practitioner," M&A, 2020
- Frequently recommended for M&A by JUVE since 2018
- German WirtschaftsWoche Top Lawyer 2019 for Corporate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.