Henri-Louis DELSOL is co-head of the PARIS office’s "Merges & Acquisitions - Corporate law" Department.
A lawyer with the PARIS and NEW YORK Bars, he has developed recognized expertise in :
- sales, acquisitions and restructurings (mergers, partial asset transfers, LBOs, etc.) ;
- stock-market transactions (particularly public offerings) ;
- fundraising amongst business angels, financial investors and manufacturers ;
- implementation of incentive mechanisms for staff and directors (management packages) ;
- cross-border operations, particularly transatlantic, working on behalf of both French companies expanding into the U.S. and American companies investing in EUROPE.
Henri-Louis DELSOL graduated from Jean MOULIN LYON III University, where he gained a master’s degree in Business Law, and AIX-MARSEILLE III University, where he gained a DESS-DJCE postgraduate qualification in International Business Law. He also completed a LL.M in Business Law in the U.S. (at GEORGETOWN University), where he lived for three years.
He practiced at the law firm BREDIN PRAT for four years before joining DELSOL Avocats in early 2010.
He works in both English and French.
He was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2020 in “Private Equity Law” and as one of the Lawyers of the year 2021 in “Mergers and Acquisitions Law” by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
The author of numerous articles, particularly on asset and liability warranties and shareholders’ agreements (Actes Pratiques, Droit des Sociétés, Jurisclasseur, etc.), Henri-Louis DELSOL also chairs EFE seminars for assistant lawyers on company sales, acquisitions and restructurings.