Ms. Glance also represents a wide variety of tax-exempt organizations, including public charities and private foundations, lobbying organizations, trade associations, and social clubs concerning qualification for recognition of exempt status, maintenance of exempt status, compliance with reports requirements and excise for provisions, unrelated business income tax, private inurement, and excess benefit transaction issues.
Ms. Glance has also represented a number of business clients in disputes with the Internal Revenue Service at the audit and appellate levels and in Tax Court. She has practiced at Holland & Hart since 1990.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.hollandhart.com/hglance/
- 555 Seventeenth Street, Suite 3200
Denver, CO 80202-3979
- Case Western Reserve University, BS
- Colorado, Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- Colorado Bar Association - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Tax Law, Denver (2012)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Tax Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.