Recognized since 2022
Real Estate Law
Trusts and Estates
Heidi uses her life experience to bring a practical and relatable approach to her estate planning practice. She advises clients on a wide variety of estate planning matters, including estate and trust administration and pre and post-marital agreements. Additionally, Heidi has experience with real property, business and entity formation and general consultation, and commercial leases and contracts.
Heidi is a member of the Orange Book Forms Committee and the Rules and Forms Committee of the Colorado Bar Association. She has presented multiple seminars on estate planning and probate to businesses and social groups, and has also taught continuing education courses for legal and financial professionals on estate planning and probate, commercial contracts, copyright law, and business law. Heidi is licensed to practice in Colorado and Washington states, as well as multiple federal jurisdictions.
In her spare time, Heidi enjoys hiking, reading, and spending time with her family.
Contact & Links
- 1400 Sixteenth Street, Sixth Floor
Denver, CO 80202-1486
- Seattle University, J.D., graduated 1996
- University of Washington, B.A., graduated 1993
- Colorado, 2010
- Washington, 1996
- American Institute of Architects - Former Individual Allied Member; Former Co-Chair, Practice and Ethics Committee
- Colorado Bar Association Real Estate Law Section - Real Estate Title Standards Committee, Member
- Colorado Bar Association Trust & Estate Section - Former Chair of the Orange Book Committee
- Denver Bar Association - Member
- King County Bar Association - Former Member, Former Volunteer Attorneys for Persons With AIDS/Volunteer Legal Services (2002-2012)
- Rocky Mountain Estate Planning Council - Member
- The Denver Foundation's Professional Advisory Council - Member
- Washington State Bar Association - Member
- Washington State Department of Licensing - Former Certified Real Estate Instructor
- Yoga Behind Bars - Former Board of Directors
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court - District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Washington
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Trusts and Estates
- Real Estate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.