Harry Joe’s clients receive the benefit of over forty years of experience in immigration and nationality law. For corporate clients, Harry provides support and advice in nonimmigrant visa matters, permanent residence filings, immigration-related corporate compliance issues, due diligence review, and immigration program development. Harry also represents employers in Worksite Enforcement proceedings under IRCA, and in litigation in the United States Immigration Courts, Board of Immigration Appeals, and Federal District Courts and Court of Appeals. In addition, he appears before the United States Department of Homeland Security, United States Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs and at U.S. Consuls around the world, and the United States Department of Labor and its Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals. He also brings to bear his considerable experience in assisting US citizen and permanent resident clients seeking to file petitions on behalf of family members.
Harry is a Founding Member of JMO Firm, PLLC and is Board Certified in Immigration and Nationality Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and has been since 1980. He received his bachelor’s degree from the University of North Texas and his Juris Doctorate Degree from Washington University School of Law in St. Louis.
Harry has written and presented extensively on immigration law and is a nationally known speaker.
- North Central Plaza I, Suite 275
12655 North Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75243
- Washington University in St. Louis, J.D., graduated 1975
- University of North Texas, BA, graduated 1970
- Texas, State Bar of Texas
- Texas, Board Certified in Immigration and Nationality Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- American Bar Association - Member
- American Immigration Lawyers Association - Member
- Dallas Asian American Bar Association - Member
- Dallas Bar Association - Member
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association - Member
- University of Texas School of Law Annual Symposium on Immigration & Nationality Law - Planning Committee
- Immigration Law
- Best Lawyers in America, 1991 to present
- Best Lawyers in Dallas, Immigration, D Magazine, 1990 to present
- Texas Super Lawyer by Texas Monthly Magazine, 2003 to present
- AV Preeminent Martindale Hubbell, 1982 to present
- International Who's Who of Corporate Immigration Lawyers
- Chambers USA: Corporate Immigration
- Distinguished Law Alumni Award, Washington University School of Law, 2004
- 2003 Trailblazer Award from the National Asian Pacific Bar Association
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.