Recognized since 2018
Litigation - Banking and Finance
Litigation - Real Estate
Harry Payton represents domestic and international companies and high net worth individuals in complex business litigation matters involving commercial real estate, commercial foreclosures and lender liability; litigation involving fine art; corporate, shareholder and partnership disputes; probate, will and trust litigation; and intra-family business disputes. He is one of 88 lawyers in the state of Florida with dual board certification in civil trial and business litigation.
- E-mail: Payton@payton-law.com
- Direct Phone Number: 305-372-3500
- Phone Number: 305-372-3500
- Lawyer Page: https://www.payton-law.com/Attorneys/Harry-A-Payton.shtml
- 2 S Biscayne Boulevard,Suite 2200
Miami, FL 33131
- Georgetown University, LL.B.
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- ABA Section of International Law - Art & Cultural Heritage Law Committee, Member
- American Bar Association - Section of Litigation, Commercial & Business Litigation, Corporate Counsel Subcommittee
- Dade County Bar Association - Member
- INBLF (International Network of Boutique and Independent Law Firms) - President, Miami Chapter
- IR Global - Commercial Litigation, "Private Client" committee, 2013 - Present
- Supreme Court of Florida - Committee on Professionalism for the 11th Judicial Circuit, Chair, Mentoring Committee
- The Florida Bar - Committee on Standard Jury Instructions—Contracts and Business Cases
- The Florida Bar - Business Law Section, 2014-present
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- Litigation - Banking and Finance, Miami (2023)
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Recognized for earning and maintaining Florida Bar board certification status in civil trial for 30 years.
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent, since 1983
- Selected for inclusion in South Florida Legal Guide, Best Litigators: Corporate & Business, since 2005
- Selected for inclusion in Florida Super Lawyers®, since 2006
- Art Law
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Commercial Litigation
- Legal Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Litigation - Construction
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.