Recognized since 2009
Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Litigation - Bankruptcy
Harris helps clients solve the complex problems that arise in bankruptcy and out-of-court restructuring cases. He works with his clients to explore the range of options available to them and develop and execute a practical plan of action. Harris represents public and private companies, financial institutions, boards of directors, creditors, and other parties in all aspects of corporate restructurings, including workouts, bankruptcies, corporate governance matters, distressed asset sales and insolvency-related litigation. He also has experience developing and structuring finance transactions, including asset-based loans.
As noted in Chambers USA, Harris is well-known as “smart, intuitive, thoughtful, organized, and willing to go above and beyond.” Harris brings a results-oriented strategy to representing clients from a wide array of industries, including healthcare, real estate, retail, diamond and jewelry, food and beverage, energy, media, hospitality, transportation, and financial services.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.phrd.com/people/harris-winsberg
- 303 Peachtree Street, NE, Suite 3600
Atlanta, GA 30308
- University of Florida , J.D., graduated 1997
- University of Florida, B.A., graduated 1994
- United States, Georgia
- United States, Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Supreme Court of Georgia
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.