Hannes joined Linklaters in 2016 and became Managing Associate in 2020, based in Frankfurt.
Hannes is specialised in real estate law e.g. working for national and international investors, banks, insurance companies, in particular, experience with portfolio transactions and long-term lease agreements.
His recent work experience includes:
- AG Real Estate and Cardif Lux Vie: advising on the divestment of a portfolio of nursing homes in Germany
- BNP Paribas REIM: advising on the acquisition of the office buildings “HanseAtrium" in Hamburg and "Signaris" in Frankfurt
- CapitaLand Commercial Trust (CCT): advising the first and largest commercial REIT listed on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading on the acquisition of the office building “Main Airport Center” in Frankfurt
- CBRE Global Investors: advising on the acquisition of the quarter "Bricks" in Berlin; the office building “Pontishaus” in Munich and further acquisitions
- Cerberus: advising on the acquisition of a 49 property portfolio (Rebound portfolio) from FMSW and on the negotiations for a long-term lease agreement plan for Woolworth
- Frasers Logistics & Industrial Trust (FLT), a Singapore REIT: advising on the acquisition of logistics and light industrial portfolios in Germany, the Netherlands and Luxembourg
- a Korean Investor consortium led by Hanwha: advising on the sale of the Frankfurt highrise building “Gallileo” by way of a share deal
- Tishman Speyer: advising on the letting of the highrise buildings "OMNITURM" and “Taunusturm” in Frankfurt.