Recognized since 2020
Private Equity Law
Guillaume Kessler, partner in the Paris office, is involved in public and private M&A, private equity transactions and takeover bids. He advises French and international strategic clients, both listed and unlisted, as well as investment funds, and covers a wide range of sectors of industry.
- Genesius HID: Advising this Belgian PE family office on a LBO transaction financed by BNP Paribas and Caisse d'Epargne and relating to the acquisition of La Clé Rapide and La Clé Ferm, leader in France in the manufacturing of replacement locks for the automotive industry.
- German laboratory: Advising on the sale of its Austrian clinical-stage pharmaceutical company, in turn fully owning a German biotechnology company, to a French listed biotechnology company developing innovative solutions against antibiotic resistance.
- French subsidiary of one of the leading American fast food company: Advising on the minority investment by an international fund.
- Leading French group in the restaurant sector: Advising on the acquisition and refinancing of another French leading commercial restaurant group.
- British television group: Advising on the acquisition of one of the major French production company.
- Major French media group: Advising on the acquisition of a well-known online retailer of pet boxes by subscription and on the sale of a French online publisher of health forums to a leading French TV group.
- Dutch reality shows and TV content producer: Advising on the acquisition of the French branch of an audiovisual production company.
- Price comparison online service active in Europe and worldwide: Advising on the acquisition of a leading French comparison shopping service.
- Leading player in the paper industry: Advising on the sale of its branch specializing in the production of sterilization packaging solutions for medical devices to a private equity firm.
- Independent Pan-European private equity firm: Advising on the sale of two main brands of the French home linen market to a private equity firm, subsidiary of a leading global investment group.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.dentons.com/en/guillaume-kessler
- 5 Boulevard Malesherbes
- University of Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne, D.E.A.
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in France™ 2023 for work in:
- Corporate Law
- Private Equity Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.