Guido Santiago Tawil
Guido Santiago Tawil
Recognized since 2008
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Arbitration and Mediation
Natural Resources Law
Guido Santiago Tawil is the partner in charge of the Arbitration and Economic Regulation and Administrative Law departments.
His practice focuses on regulatory practice, complex litigation and international arbitration.
In regulatory matters, it has represented the most important local and international companies in matters related to telecommunications, provision, transportation and distribution of electricity and gas, postal services, water supply and sewage services, works Public, IT, production and marketing of grains and their derivatives and airports.
In matters of arbitration, his performance in international arbitrations in regulatory and commercial matters under the rules of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) stands out, ICCAT, AAA / ICDR, LCIA, UNCITRAL, Stockholm Chamber of Commerce (SCC), Energy Charter Treaty and other arbitration rules as chairman, arbitrator, lawyer and / or designated expert By the Argentine Republic, formerly state-owned companies, foreign governments and private local and foreign companies.
He regularly advises governments and national and foreign bodies in matters related to economic regulation, and has been responsible for drafting relevant standards in administrative law and economic regulation. Given his experience in the field,
Contact & Links
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- International Arbitration, Buenos Aires, Argentina (2020)
- International Arbitration, Buenos Aires, Argentina (2018)
- Administrative Law, Buenos Aires, Argentina (2017)
- Natural Resources Law, Buenos Aires, Argentina (2016)
- International Arbitration, Buenos Aires, Argentina (2015)
- Natural Resources Law, Buenos Aires, Argentina (2014)
- International Arbitration, Buenos Aires, Argentina (2012)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Argentina™ 2020 for work in:
- Administrative Law
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Energy Law
- International Arbitration
- Natural Resources Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.