Recognized since 2016
Every family law matter, just like every person, is different. As such, Greg Beane provides each client with personalized attention throughout each step of the case. A careful listener, he focuses on his clients’ individual goals as he strives to obtain a favorable result.
Greg’s background in accounting and finance have helped him to lead clients through one of the most significant financial transactions of their lives while protecting and preserving their assets for the future. His logical and compassionate approach help guide his clients through the emotional turmoil of custody cases and give them the peace of mind to confidently make decisions that are in their children’s best interests.
Greg has successfully litigated complex cases involving property division, business valuations, reimbursement claims, multijurisdictional issues, separate property trusts, high conflict custody disputes, and enforcements.
Greg is collaboratively trained and is a member of the Collaborative Law Professionals of North Texas, where he is currently serving as the president. His skills in both litigation and collaborative law provide him with the knowledge and experience to determine which cases should be tried and which cases can be effectively settled.
Greg first began to be recognized for his litigation skills at the SMU Dedman School of Law, where he competed in and won mock trial competitions. He was also named to the Order of the Barristers, an honor which is bestowed to a maximum of 10 students per year.
Greg is Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. In addition to being active in the family law community, he is on the Board of Directors of the Collin County Young Lawyers Association. He is also on the Board of Directors of the Young Community Partners of Dallas, an organization dedicated to the protection of abused and neglected children in the Dallas area.
- Republic Center, Suite 4450
325 North Saint Paul Street
Dallas, TX 75201
- Southern Methodist University , J.D., graduated 2006
- East Texas Baptist University, BBA, graduated 1999
- Texas, 2006
- Annette Stewart American Inn of Court - Member
- Collaborative Law Dallas - President 2013- present
- College of the State Bar of Texas - Member
- Collin County Young Lawyers Association - Board of Directors 2013 – 2015
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers - Member
- Dallas Bar Association - Member
- Dallas Bar Association – Family Law Section - Member
- State Bar of Texas – Family Law Section - Member
- Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists - Member
- Texas Family Law Foundation - Bill Review Committee – 2015 Legislative Session; Volunteer Lobbyist – 2015 Legislative Session
- Wood County Bar Association 2006 – 2009 - Secretary 2008-9
- Young Community Partners of Dallas - Board of Directors 2015 – present
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Family Law
- •Best Lawyers in America, Woodward White, 2016-2017
- AV Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel, Nation’s Top One Percent, 2015
- The American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 10 Best Client Satisfaction Award, 2015
- The National Advocates Top 100 Lawyers, 2014, 2015
- 10.0 Rating, Superb, Avvo
- National Order of the Barristers
- Regional Finalist, 2006 ATLA Mock Trial Competition – Washington, D.C.
- 2005 Buffalo – Niagara Invitational Mock Trial Competition – Buffalo, NY
- Champion, Spring 2006 On-Campus Mock Trial Competition
- Champion, Summer 2005 Mock Trial Academy
- Runner-up, Spring 2005 On Campus Mock Trial Competition
- Semifinalist, 2005 Howie-Sweeney Moot Court Competition
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.