Gregory J. Gamalski is a member of Bodman’s Real Estate Practice Group. He counsels individuals and public and private businesses on real estate matters involving zoning, land use, acquisition, disposition, development, financing, and property tax issues. He also represents corporate clients in a variety of general business transactions.
Mr. Gamalski has extensive experience in the real estate industry. Before joining Bodman he practiced with another Detroit-area business law firm where he led the Condominium Team and served as Vice Chair of the Real Estate Practice Group.
He is a member of the State Bar of Michigan’s Real Property Law Section Council and a member of the section’s Continuing Legal Education Subcommittee. Mr. Gamalski has made a number of presentations on real estate topics on behalf of the State Bar of Michigan and the Institute of Continuing Legal Education. He is the author of multiple articles published in Michigan Real Property Review, most recently “A Socratic Discourse Regarding Section 67(3) On the Condominium Act and Related Philosophical Digressions” and “An Agricultural Law Analysis of Green Acres and the City: A Curly Pig Tale of a Problem.”
He is a member and past Chair of the Oakland County Bar Association’s Real Estate Committee. Mr. Gamalski has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America and in DBusiness magazine as a “Top Lawyer” in real estate since 2012. He is Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated. He is a current member of the Dean’s Board of Visitors at his alma mater, the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, and a past President of the University of Detroit Mercy Law Alumni Association.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.bodmanlaw.com/attorneys/gregory-j-gamalski
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 201 West Big Beaver Road, Suite 500
Troy, MI 48084
- Kalamazoo College, B.A.
- University of Detroit Mercy , J.D.
- Michigan, State Bar of Michigan
- Michigan, Oakland County Bar Association
- Committee of Condominium Co-Operatives and Planned Unit Developments - Co-Chair Committee (2007-2009)
- Michigan Society of Professional Surveyors - Associate Member
- Oakland County Bar Association - Member
- Real Property Law Section of State Bar of Michigan - Governing Council Member 2011-2017
- Real Property Law Section Winter Conferences - Co Chair (2007-2009)
- University of Detroit-Mercy Law Alumni Association - Board of Directors 1993-2003, President 2001, Chairman 2006-2011 Annual Fund, Recipient Time and Talent Award
- Urban Farming Legal Symposium Co-Sponsored by Real Property Law Section and university of Detroit Mercy School of Law - Co-Chair (2011-2012)
- Michigan - Intermediate Appellate Courts
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Real Estate Law
- "AV" Peer Review Rating, the highest ranking by peers for general ethical standards and legal ability
- Top Lawyer - dBusiness Magazine
- Recognized as Top Attorney by The New York Times
- Best Lawyers In America
News & Links
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.