Greg Rizio of Rizio Law Firm specializes in catastrophic personal injury cases and wrongful death matters.
He has received numerous “Trial Lawyer of the Year” awards as recognized by his peers, including:
- The coveted 2015 State of California's "Consumer Attorney of the Year" award
- The Consumer Attorney of the Inland Empire's "Trial Lawyer of the Year" award
- The Orange County Trial Lawyer Associations "Top Gun award"
- The Western San Bernardino County "Trial Lawyer of the Year" award
- The Leo Deegan Inns of Court "Most Outstanding Lawyer in Riverside County” award.
In 2014, he obtained a plaintiff’s jury verdict that was the largest PI verdict in California, the second largest PI verdict nationally, and the largest PI verdict in Riverside County history.
His “Litigator’s Award” places him in the Top 1% of national trial lawyers. He is a National Trial Lawyers Association “TOP 100 Trial Lawyer,” and a multi-year SuperLawyer recipient. He has a perfect 10 out of 10 AVVO rating and is a Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum lifetime member.
He currently serves in attorney leadership organizations including the Inland Empire ABOTA Chapter, the CAOC Executive Council and the CAL-ABOTA Board.
Rizio Law Firm's website is located at https://www.riziolawfirm.com, and the firm can be contacted toll-free at (888) 292-8888.