Recognized since 2022
Litigation - Construction
Gregory A. Thompson is a partner in Hahn Loeser’s Litigation Group with a practice focused on complex commercial and construction litigation. Greg has first-chair experience handling non-compete disputes; shareholder, fiduciary, and business tort litigation; and contract disputes. Greg is often called upon to obtain emergency injunctive relief, such as enforcement of time-sensitive noncompete and nonsolicitation agreements. In the construction arena, Greg has experience managing breach of contract claims; construction defect disputes; claims for additional costs; schedule impact claims; and pre-litigation claims management to mitigate risk. Greg also has experience handling product liability claims and employer intentional tort claims.
For the past four years, Greg has served as an instructor at The University of Akron School of Law’s Summer Trial Academy – a testament to his strength in the courtroom.
Contact & Links
- 200 Public Square, Suite 2800
Cleveland, OH 44114
- The University of Akron , J.D., graduated 2012
- Ohio University, B.B.A, graduated 2009
- Ohio, 2012
- American Bar Association - Member, 2013-present; Young Lawyers Division Community Outreach Committee, 2017-present
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association - Member
- Mock Trial Team , The University of Akron School of Law - Coach
- Ohio State Bar Association - Member
- Summer Trial Academy, The University of Akron School of Law - Instructor
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America 2022 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Litigation - Construction
- Ones to Watch, Best Lawyers®, Commercial Litigation; Construction Law; Litigation – Construction, 2022
- Rising Star, Ohio Super Lawyers®, 2018-21
- America’s Top 100 Bet-the-Company Litigators®, 2019
Community InvolvementSummer Trial Academy Instructor, The University of Akron School of Law, 2015-presentMock Trial Team Coach, The University of Akron School of Law, 2012-present
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.