Greg Lindsey is a partner in the firm’s Calgary office and is the leader of its Tax Practice Group. He practises in the area of tax law, with a focus on corporate acquisition and reorganization tax planning.
Greg has extensive experience in the following:
- high networth, succession, family office and related tax planning
- mergers and acquisitions tax planning;
- cross-border acquisitions and other international tax issues affecting foreign corporations;
- private equity and hedge fund formation and structuring including inbound and outbound financings and related business arrangements;
- Aboriginal tax planning and planning involving projects between non-Aboriginal and Aboriginal co-venturers;
- business trusts, partnerships and other vehicles; and
- public offerings, takeover bids, financings, and executive compensation plans.
Prior to joining the firm, Greg was a partner at a nationally-recognized, Alberta-based boutique tax firm. Greg has also completed his chartered accountant designation.