Grant Vogeli KC
Recognized since 2016
Class Action Litigation
Corporate and Commercial Litigation
Grant is a corporate and commercial litigator with experience in a broad range of industries and disputes. He fiercely advocates for all of his clients.
He has extensive experience in the Alberta Court of Queens Bench and the Alberta Court of Appeal. He has also appeared in the British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Ontario superior courts, the Federal Court of Canada, the Federal Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court of Canada.
Grant is a problem solver who applies common sense to complex business and legal problems. He has the ability to pierce through to the essence of disputes and lead clients to practical, cost effective solutions.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.lawsonlundell.com/team-Grant-Vogeli
- Suite 1100, 225-6th Avenue S.W.
Calgary, AB T2P 1N2
- Alberta, 1988
- Saskatchewan, 1983
- Calgary Bar Association - Member
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- Law Society of Alberta - Member
76 The Best Lawyers in Canada™ awards
19 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Canada™ awards
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada™ 2023 for work in:
- Class Action Litigation
- Corporate and Commercial Litigation
Trial and Court
- Has represented clients in applications, trials and appeals in the Alberta and Saskatchewan Courts of Queens Bench and Courts of Appeal, the Federal Court, the Federal Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court of Canada
- Has extensive experience bringing and defending applications for emergency injunctive relief in numerous scenarios, including shareholder disputes, breach of restrictive covenants and non-competition agreements, franchisor/franchisee, intellectual property and other disputes
- Has successfully applied for and defended applications for Mareva injunctions, Anton Piller orders and attachment orders
- Has acted as independent supervising solicitor for Anton Piller orders
Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Counsel in over 50 mediations and Judicial Dispute Resolution conferences
- Mediator in civil disputes
- Counsel and arbitrator in civil dispute
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.