Recognized since 2013
Corporate and Commercial Litigation
Energy Regulatory Law
Glenn Zacher is a partner in the Litigation & Dispute Resolution and Energy Groups and is Co-Head of the Energy Group. His practice focuses on complex commercial litigation and class actions, particularly in the energy sector, and on energy regulatory law. He has appeared before all levels of provincial courts and the Supreme Court of Canada, and has conducted arbitrations and acted as counsel before various administrative tribunals, including the Canada Energy Regulator (CER) (formerly, the National Energy Board). Glenn is a member of the firm’s Professional and Ethics Committee.
Glenn’s energy dispute/regulatory practice includes advising and representing public agencies and private sector companies (generators, marketers, transmitters, developers, lenders, etc.) before the OEB, CER, and in litigation and appeal proceedings before the Ontario Superior Court, Divisional Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court of Canada. Glenn also has significant experience defending class actions involving deceptive marketing, consumer protection, securities, product liability and competition law claims.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.stikeman.com/en-ca/people/glenn-zacher
- 5300 Commerce Court West
199 Bay Street
Toronto, ON M5L 1B9
- New Brunswick, Law Society of New Brunswick
- Ontario, The Law Society of Upper Canada
- Advocates' Society - Member
- Energy Bar Association - Member
- Ontario Bar Association (Natural Resources and Energy Section) - Member
- Energy Regulatory Law, Toronto, Canada (2021)
- Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- Energy Law
- Energy Regulatory Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.