Glenn T. Carberry
Recognized in:Land Use and Zoning Law
Location:43 Broad StreetP.O. Box 58New London, CT 06320-0058
Prior to joining the Firm, Glenn practiced law in Washington, D.C., with the international firm of Hogan Lovells. He is managing partner of TCORS and focuses primarily on regulated industries and business matters. Glenn advises Fortune 500 companies in regulatory proceedings before the Public Utilities Regulatory Authority and other agencies. He works with developers and local business owners on business development projects and other commercial matters.
- Gettysburg College, BA, graduated 1976
- Connecticut, Connecticut Bar
- Connecticut Superior Court
- New London County Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Glenn was included in the 2007-2017 editions of the Best Lawyers in America for his work in Land Use and Zoning Law.
- Connecticut Super Lawyers under the primary practice areas of Utilities, Land Use/Zoning and Administrative Law, 2006
- Kaptina Community Service Award, Norwich Sports Hall of Fame, 2003
- Citizen of the Year, Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Connecticut, 1995
- William Crawford Distinguished Service Award, Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Connecticut, 1996