Glenn S. Krassen
Recognized since 2003
Natural Resources Law
Oil and Gas Law
Glenn Krassen is partner in charge of Bricker & Eckler's Cleveland office. He is partner in charge of the firm's Shale, Oil and Gas practice group with more than 30 years of broad oil and gas experience.
Glenn practices in the areas of energy, public utilities, complex energy finance, corporate, and real estate, in addition to oil and gas. He represents the Northeast Ohio Public Energy Council, the largest public retail energy aggregation in the country, comprised of 166 northern Ohio counties, cities and townships, as well as other large public and private energy aggregation groups. He has served as bond and special energy counsel for the issuance of $4 billion of municipal electricity and natural gas prepayment bonds nationwide in the past decade.
Glenn regularly represents public and private entities nationally on complex energy finance issues and electric and gas competitive procurement and contracting issues; represents renewable energy developers and end-users in solar, wind and biomass projects; and regularly appears in utility regulatory matters before the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio. He has served as outside general counsel and local Ohio counsel for oil and gas and other energy companies and represents them in acquisitions, dispositions, joint ventures, partnerships and other business transactions. He also represents municipalities, public agencies, public and private landowners, large landowner groups, and others on oil and gas leasing, municipal utility, electricity, gas, steam and chilled water, sewer and renewable energy issues.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer Page: https://www.bricker.com/people/glenn-krassen
- 1350 Euclid Avenue, Suite 650
Cleveland, OH 44115
- George Washington University, BA, graduated 1977
- American Bar Association; Ohio State Bar Associationl Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association - Member
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Oil and Gas Law - Adjunct Professor
- Eliza Jennings Network, Cleveland, Ohio - Member, Board of Trustees
- HELP Foundation, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio - Member, Board of Trustees
- Ohio Oil and Gas Association - Member
71 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
8 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
- Energy Law
- Natural Resources Law
- Oil and Gas Law
- •Ranked as AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.