Recognized since 2003
St. Louis, Missouri
Information Technology Law
Litigation - Antitrust
Litigation - Intellectual Property
Litigation - Mergers and Acquisitions
Litigation - Securities
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Litigation - Antitrust, St. Louis (2022)
- Antitrust Law, St. Louis (2021)
- Franchise Law, St. Louis (2020)
- Litigation - Antitrust, St. Louis (2019)
- Antitrust Law, St. Louis (2018)
- Antitrust Law, St. Louis (2016)
- Litigation - Antitrust, St. Louis (2015)
- Franchise Law, St. Louis (2014)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Litigation - Securities
- Antitrust Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Franchise Law
- Litigation - Antitrust
- Litigation - Mergers and Acquisitions
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Information Technology Law
- Antitrust/IP Intersection
- Civil Litigation
- Class Actions
- Commercial Disputes
- Complex Litigation
- Corporate Governance
- Health Care
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Trade Regulation
- White-Collar Criminal Defense
"Glenn Davis is one of the best anti-trust attorneys with which I have worked in my 35 years in business."
- Mike DeCola (Mississippi Lime Company), St. Louis, MO
"A superb advocate, Mr. Davis distinguishes himself by being concise and to the point in his communications, and strategic and analytical in his thinking. Mr. Davis is confident in his legal skills and is able to quickly gain the confidence of the client. He is diligent, timely, and always thoroughly prepared."
- William Kauffman (Saint Louis University), St. Louis, MO
"I've had the great opportunity to work with Glenn on a sensitive project for our organization. He has been extremely professional in helping guide us through the discovery process. Glenn is aware of how important it is to be approachable and down to earth when dealing with people, particularly in the context of what is viewed as an adversarial process. While it would be easy for our employees to feel intimidated when interacting with an attorney, even one who works for you, Glenn was able to put people at ease."
- Ron Watermon (St. Louis Cardinals), St. Louis, MO
"I am pleased to write this letter of recommendation for Mr. Glenn E. Davis relating to his professional services. Hydro Mobile Inc. is a Canadian manufacturing company, which manages an important distribution network throughout the U.S. Glenn's expertise of the laws, which govern the "State dealer protection", has provided me information that is truthful and helpful. He has also assisted me with deposition preparation for the opposing experts resolving the case. These are a just a few of the elements Glenn has provided Hydro Mobile contribute to our success. Glenn is a very EFFECTIVE lawyer who always understands the sense of emergency."
- Vincent Dequoy (Hydro Mobile Inc.), L'Assomption (QC) CANADA, AL
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.