Currently, Frost Law finds itself uniquely positioned to help businesses that paid W-2 employees during the pandemic to determine their eligibility for securing a significant government relief measure in the form of a refundable tax credit—the Employee Retention Credit (ERC). The firm has a staff of more than 40 professionals working on this underutilized relief program and has been able to recover significant refunds for many small businesses. Frost Law offers a complimentary review of the client's records to determine eligibility—even offering second opinions after a client, accountant, or payroll company has already filed a claim. Frost Law has recovered hundreds of thousands, and in some cases millions, of additional dollars in refunds (for both initial review and second opinion contexts).
Mr. Frost is an attorney, certified public accountant, and Certified Financial Planner™. With his diverse background, he is able to provide a holistic approach to resolving legal, tax, business, and financial needs of clients. Mr. Frost focuses his national and international practices on tax matters, business law matters, and estate planning matters. Leveraging his experience as a CPA, Mr. Frost offers personal, compliance, and business tax planning services to owners, families, family businesses, private equity, and asset management stakeholders, as well as high net worth individuals. In addition, he focuses his practice on a wide variety of services that are associated with owning, managing, and preserving businesses and wealth, including asset protection, estate and succession planning, sensitive wealth transfers, and philanthropic planning.
Contact & Links
- 839 Bestgate Road, Suite 400
Annapolis, MD 21401
- Stevenson University
- University of Baltimore
- United States, Maryland
- United States, Florida
- United States, Virginia
- United States, Pennsylvania
- United States, District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit Court
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Tax Law
- Super Lawyers Rising Star | 2013 - 2023
- AV Rated By Martindale Hubbell | 2019
Certified Financial PlannerCertified Financial Planner
Certified Public AccountantCertified Public Accountant
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.