Tax law, customs law, foreign trade, administrative law, constitutional law and social security law.
ASSOCIATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
International Bar Association (IBA).
Mexican Bar Association.
National Association of Corporate Counsel (ANADE).
Mexican Institute of Finance Executives (IMEF); secretary of the board of directors of the Mexico City group; Vice-President of standards of the National Executive Committee.
Association of Public Accountants of Mexico, special member.
Author of several tax and social security articles published in specialized magazines, among others:
- Tax Litigation in Mexico: Overview.
- New presumption in favor of the tax authorities: unlawful transfer of tax losses.
- “Purchase of invoices,” do not put your assets or your freedom at risk.
- The new court action for the exclusive resolution of the merits of a case to be filed with the Tax Court of Administrative-Law Justice.
- Social Security: are gratuities part of a base salary?
- Deductibility of travel expenses paid to airline pilots and flight attendants.
- Tax planning and analysis by the tax authorities.
- Development and current status of the real estate investments vehicles: priority of fiscal policy.
- Economic impact of companies’ classification for workers’ compensation insurance.
Has participated in interviews on television, radio, internet and newspapers on tax issues.
Latin Lawyer “Mexico’s Under 40 Young Guns”.
Recognized as one of the most important tax lawyers in Mexico by the Fiscal Defense magazine, and as one of the best lawyers in Mexico, Expansión magazine.
Chamber & Partners Latin America, Legal 500, Who’s Who Legal, and Tax Disputes Leader, recognized for several years as one of the best tax lawyers in Mexico.