Gero Wilke, LL.M.
Certified intellectual property attorney
Certified IT-law attorney
Certified external data protection officer
Specialists areas: Intellectual Property, IT-law
Gero Wilke specializes in legal consulting and conducting lawsuits in the areas of intellectual property law and information technology law. He advises and represents companies of all size, particularly medium-sized companies. The focus areas of his activity include trademark law, competition law, copyright law and media law as well as software contract law, internet law and ecommerce law. A further focus is consulting in the area of data protection and GDRP. Gero Wilke is a certified external data protection officer.
Since 2011, Gero Wilke has been responsible for the departments of intellectual property law and information technology law at the Freiburg office of SNP Schlawien. Prior to his change to SNP Schlawien, he worked with a law firm specializing in intellectual property in Freiburg. In pursuing his legal clerkship training, he worked for an international commercial law firm in Shanghai (China) in the area of intellectual property for some months. Gero Wilke studied law in Heidelberg, Kiel and Avignon (France).
- Wilke, Gero; Lutz, Peter (Hrsg.): Praxis-Handbuch Produktpiraterie bekämpfen, Regensburg, 2015 (Co-Autor)
- Wilke, Gero: Mobile Payment - Zahlen nur noch via Handy?, in: DATEV-Magazin, 07/2015
- Deutscher Anwaltverein (DAV - German Bar Association)
- Deutsche Vereinigung für gewerblichen Rechtsschutz und Urheberrecht e.V. (GRUR - German Association for Industrial Property Protection and Copyright)
- European Communities Trade Mark Association (ECTA)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Informationstechnologie im Deutschen Anwaltverein (Information Technology Work Group within the German Bar Association)
- Freiburger Anwaltverein (Freiburg Lawyers' Association)
- Vorsitzender der Arbeitsgemeinschaft Gewerblicher Rechtsschutz und IT-Recht des Freiburger Anwaltvereins (Chairman of the Working Group on Industrial Property Protection and IT law of the Freiburg Lawyers' Association)