Recognized since 1995
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Jerry Maschka has been recognized by Woodward and White for 27 consecutive years and named Lawyer of the Year in 2016 in The Best Lawyers in America. He has more than 40 years of experience representing injured people with a special emphasis on closed head injuries, paralysis, severe orthopedic injuries and wrongful death. He has mediated or arbitrated more than 1,000 matters for other lawyers and served as court appointed special master.
“Financial awards are important,” says Mr. Maschka, but his personal mission and the firm’s commitments go much deeper, “Maschka, Riedy & Ries is more than a firm that excels at the mechanics of legal work. We understand injuries and what happens to peoples’ lives after trauma. Our clients need practical and emotional support, and we try to provide that. We achieve a quality of justice that helps balance the sense of violation they experience, because we want clients to feel better both during and after the process is complete.”
- Best Lawyers in America, 27 consecutive years (Best Lawyers)
- Lawyer of the Year in 2016, Best Lawyers
- Member, American Board of Trial Advocates
- "Top 40 Personal Injury Lawyers", MN Law and Politics"Top 100 Lawyers", MN Law and Politics
- Civil Trial Specialist (MSBA)Member, Minnesota Association for Justice
- Qualified ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) Neutral
- Arbitrator, American Arbitration Association
- B.S. 1963, University of St. Thomas
- J.D. 1971, William Mitchell College of Law
- Admitted 1971, MN; 1977, U.S. District Court, District of MN & U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, Minneapolis (2016)
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.