Recognized since 2005
Jerry Fellows prepares and implements intellectual property protection and enforcement strategies that help clients achieve their business goals. His practice includes acquiring and enforcing United States and foreign patent rights, particularly for alternative energy innovations, sustainable technologies, software, Internet, business methods, seismic detection systems, and electrical, mechanical, biomedical and electromechanical technologies. Jerry also has experience patenting material science innovations, including superconducting materials and systems, electromagnetic containment systems, complex electronic and mechanical systems and processes, and energy storage systems.
Additionally, Jerry helps clients acquire and enforce United States and foreign trademark rights, copyrights and trade secrets, negotiates intellectual property licenses and technology transfers, prepares invalidity and non-infringement opinions, and performs due diligence for mergers and acquisitions. Prior to joining the firm, Jerry was Managing Partner of his prior firm's largest office.
Contact & Links
- 2200 Ross Avenue, Suite 5200
Dallas, TX 75201
- Arizona, State Bar of Arizona
- Minnesota, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Wisconsin, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Arizona Technology Council's Arizona Energy Consortium, Technology and Innovation Committee - Co-Chair
- Greater Phoenix Economic Council, Innovation Council - Active Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Patent Law, Phoenix (2015)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Patent Law
- Business Planning
- Information Technology
- Trade Secrets
- AV Preeminent® 5.0 out of 5
- Arizona's Finest Lawyers, 2007-2011
- Marquis Who's Who in America, 2007-2011
- Who's Who in Science and Engineering, 2011-2012
- Super Lawyers magazine, Southwest Super Lawyers, 2013
- Managing IP Magazine's World IP Handbook and Survey, "IP Stars," 2013
News & Links
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.