Recognized since 2011
International Trade and Finance Law
his practice on: international business transactions and joint ventures; mergers
and acquisitions; cross-border business operations, investment and taxation;
real estate acquisitions, syndications, finance, leasing and development; and
corporate finance (equity and debt). He serves as outside general counsel to a
number of public and private companies. He also coordinates strategic
relationships between Perkins Coie and various law firms around the world.
Contact & Links
- 1201 Third Avenue, Suite 4900
Seattle, WA 98101-3099
- University of Washington , BS
- Alaska, Alaska Bar Association
- Washington, Washington State Bar Association
- American Bar Association - Member
- French-American Chamber of Commerce - Director
- Trade Development Alliance of Greater Seattle - Director
- Washington State China Relations Council - Director
- Washington-Primorsky Krai Russian Rule of Law Partnership - Executive Committee Member
- Washington - Supreme Court
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- International Trade and Finance Law, Seattle (2016)
- International Trade and Finance Law, Seattle (2014)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- International Trade and Finance Law
- Listed in Washington Law & Politics, "Rising Stars of Washington Law," 2001
"Georges always provides prompt, useable advice and has been most helpful in the negotiations of many of our agency contracts."
- Bill Mills (WE Connor & Associates )
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.