George W. Martin, Jr.
Recognized in:Corporate Law
Location:999 Third Avenue, Suite 4600Seattle, WA 98104
- Harvard University Law School , LLB
- University of Washington, BA
- Washington, Washington State Bar
- Washington State Courts
- Alliance for Education - Board of Directors, 1999-2007
- Japan-America Society - Member
- Landesa (formerly Rural Development Institute) - Board of Directors, 2005-present
- Meritas (worldwide affiliation of law firms) - Board of Directors, 1998-2001; 2017 - present
- Montlake Capital, LLC Venture Capital Fund - Board of Advisors, 2002-present
- Trade Development Alliance - Member
- University of Washington Medicine - Board of Visitors, 2003-2008
- Washington State Bar Association - (Business and International Law Sections)
- World Affairs Council - Board of Directors, 1985-1991
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Corporate Law
- Named to the 2018 edition of Best Lawyers in America®
- A/V Preeminent Lawyer, Martindale Hubbell
- Ford Foundation Fellow; Ministry of Justice, Malawi, Africa
- Listed in "Who's Who in International Trade," Puget Sound Business Journal.
- Selected as one of "Seattle's Best Lawyers" by Seattle Metropolitan Magazine.