Recognized since 2007
Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
Mr. Knox has experience representing clients before the trial and appellate courts of Alabama, as well as before the federal courts. His appellate practice includes oral arguments before the Alabama Supreme Court and the filing of briefs before the United States Supreme Court.
Although his practice is mainly devoted to professional liability litigation, he has experience in commercial and contract litigation, as well as products liability actions.
Contact & Links
- 2101 West Clinton Avenue, Suite 102
P.O. Box 2087
Huntsville, AL 35804-2087
- Samford University, J.D., graduated 1990
- Birmingham Southern College, B.A., graduated 1987
- Alabama, 1990
- American College of Trial Lawyers - Fellow
- Defense Research Institute - Member
- Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants, Huntsville (2023)
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants, Huntsville (2021)
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants, Huntsville (2020)
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants, Huntsville (2018)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Medical Devices
- Medical Negligence
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.